Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sounds...

image courtesy unsplash.com

Last night it rained. The rain drops knocked my glass window like an old typewriter keys hitting the paper with letters producing a good writing. Every hit on the window is a letter dropped from up above the divine hand writing in my brain. Long gone are the screeching sounds of the nib of a pen over the paper, long gone are the sound of the type writer keys hitting the paper, now it is only the sound of the fan over head, television in the living room, beep sounds of the mobile key stokes and beep sound in the videos in mobile phone.

The feel of writing in motivated with the acoustic of the writing, like the Ahum sound for the yogi’s body and that of the universe. The surroundings made writers ears deaf and demotivated the writing process.

I threw my smart phone, that made me a dumb, away and switched my television off. I am still not motivated. My room was silent, my mind was calm but the acoustic of my writing was not heard. It is the jotted pieces of metal that was revolving around scattering the air to all direction disturbed the acoustic to reach my ears. I shut the fan up. There was only an oozing sound of air, frying sound from the kitchen, and spices smell from the pan.

I hit key of my computer key board. It sounded like a keys of a piano and there is the motivation; the water drops from the sky hit the window and it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.