Saturday, February 9, 2013

For You...


…in my emptiness I was surfing a garden, filled with aroma spreading flowers, romance filled roses, bright and white jasmines.  As I strolled few kissed my cheeks few my forehead and roses, my hands.  Tall trees stood away from me in jealous looking at the kisses.  I looked at it with vanity and smiled.  A mild breeze swept the garden all saplings shook their head and trees nodded resembling the disastrous the wind could cause, still, the breeze, the enchanting air is lovable.

In the middle of the garden, all along with the greenery, she was sitting in her green sheath, little frowned and down.  I went near she shrugged and turned her back to me.  I touched her shoulders from back and turned her to me.  She didn't look in to my eyes.  I held her face in my palms and lifted her face to look at my eyes.  Deep in it she has a deep feeling to share but she hid it with all her smile.


Her eyes said: I want to tell you something, my heart, my beats, my soul, but I lost my words in the valley of unconditional love, that I value more than my life. 

Love always makes shed tears but tears are something that makes life easier, to cover the language of eyes and make it tough for translation, and drowns the heart in the mid-deep sea of love.

“Take my shoulders” I said “rest your sorrows on it; I do not want to hear your suffering but give it to me, shed your tears on my bosom.  I can carry it for you all along this life” I looked into her eyes which by then wrote thousand proses of her torments in silver lines.

I took her in my arms, close to my heart.  Read for her “when you have courage to say goodbye to a less worth relationship, life will allow you to say hi to a new relation.  Everything has to change drop all you vain, wait for the sunshine” She cried.

I caressed her hair to suppress her fumes from her burning soul.  She crouched like a womb tightening her grip over my neck and buried her head on my bosom. “I can be you mother, if you want” I said.

11 comments:

  1. "Love always makes shed tears but tears are something that makes life easier, to cover the language of eyes and make it tough for translation, and drowns the heart in the mid-deep sea of love."

    Loved these lines...Beautiful writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely read Sathish. I felt as if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you weave magic with words Satish !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sathish..

    you are an amazing writer, I have nominated your blog for Liebster

    Please visit the site to know more

    http://ephemeralelysian.blogspot.in/2013/02/omg-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.