Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sleep on my lap...


…it should be 11.45 pm to 12.00 am mid-night; I walked slowly in the dark and entered her room to see her sleeping.  Without disturbing the night and half mid night light of the lamp I walked to her bed and I found her hand holding the bed-spread, hairs spread all around her pillow.  I stopped my breath for few seconds and bent down to her ear and said "darling, I feel jealous of that pillow in white. Why did you choose that life less when I have my hand for you to hold and lap for you to sleep?"  In half sleep she smiled with opening not her eyes.  I took her head in my palm and threw the pillow to her next, sat on the bed and made her rest in my lap.  She moved up and down like a wave about to rest and sufficed my lap like the water sufficing the shore.  Slowly I inserted my finger in her hand grabbing the bed-spread and she plugged her fingers in mine as if waiting for.  Her long hair flowed down from my lap.  I caressed her forehead, and moved the hair that was covering her ears and combed with my fingers, another wave swept the bed and hit the shore. 

Why did you come now” she asked.  

To kiss you” I said

She smiled and clutched my hand tight.  Few more seconds in silence, she kissed my lap and broke the silence. 

I said I want to” I said

Hmmmm” she moaned and moved the hairs on her cheeks.

I bent to her ears and whispered “are you sure?

Without answering she grabbed my neck down with her hands, still closing her eyes.  I kissed her eye lash.  She tried to open her eyes I said “No” and she did so.

You glow like a diamond eating the light in this dark night lamp” I said caressing her forehead

Are you bluffing or blogging in mid night” she giggled

No, I am living” I replied.

She opened her eyes grabbed my neck down and stopped the flow of words from my lips to make me awe stuck and she got up, sat and leaned on my shoulders.  I pulled her tight to me and said “Love you” without any reply she slept, head on my one shoulder and her hand on other.  I held her close like a shell covering a Pearl.  I closed my eyes on her hair.

A sudden shock I felt in my legs that spread all over my body and I opened my eyes to see me in my bed in my room.  And it is said, that that’s how astral travel ends.



15 comments:

  1. Sweet and romantic post!
    Enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem..ahem...cough..cough....!! may u get ur astral beauty "actually" by ur side soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this real, I saw as i read. Beautiful dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. this is some post.. Amazingly romantic.. njoyed throughout..Great job buddy!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love that you dropped for me here :)

      Delete
  5. Aha...Sathish! Are you seriously in love with someone? Don't mind, I feel so coz your writing seems to be so real and personal. Beautiful post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Priti, thanks for the compliment... :) :)
      and ;) :)

      Delete
  6. HI Satish

    That was so romantic and poetic. Nice writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one..Your followers would have doubled after this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you....
      looking out for just one to turn up here :)

      Delete
  8. OMG... amazing... very romantic and poetic touch..

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.