Sunday, August 5, 2018

The Cosmic Touch

Courtesy : Google Images


It’s time I get in touch with the cosmic energy; the divine force that runs the world.  It’s the force that keeps the heart to beat without rest and the same force that give rest to the heart and puts the soul into the eternal journey to other dimension of the universe. 


In need to escape out of the world of insurmountable world of chaos, I closed my eye in the dark and open it to the unfathomable beauty of nature.  Just like escaping into the third dimension of the world brain sometimes has a black hole in which when entered throws you into the utopia.  I was sucked into the black hole and thrown into a valley of fresh water.  As if you need to be cleaned up before entering into the new world I was washed by the stream of cold water.  I didn’t feel my body.  It is just the soul that was bathed.  The panorama seemed like watching a wall poster with scenery, green everywhere and water from the peak flows like a girl with the long hair.  I was not wearing slippers; it felt like I was floating above the grass.  The thought of eating food and drinking water was far away from the mind.  I was scared of such lonely places for there would be no sounds of human pals, may be the fear of demons striking from the unknown.  But the place was quiet of the human noises and filled with the song of the water falling from the peak, music of the stream running over the mother earth.  There were sounds of the singing birds, voice of the little one’s from the cuckoos nest.  The sun was not hurting as the breeze was filled with the wetness of the waterfall.  The stroll was not painful as the ground underneath was soft as rose with the green grass.




It was a strange feel that I started to think if it was heaven and I was dead.  If the place was heaven then I would be happily dead.  I strolled a great distance with full of euphoria for the birds were not afraid to come by and trees were not afraid that I would make furniture out of it.  There were all original trees as trees and not as paper currencies.  The earth underneath held the ore in it original nature and not as gold, silver and steel.  The silence was meditative but the song of the nature was enchanting.  The only violence I saw was that of a woodpecker building its nest but the trees in which it is drilling seems happy to host its guest; no wonder we call the nature our mother. 



A calf came running from nowhere and started playing with me and the mother cow came behind him.  It is really a utopia as the calf gets the entire milk from its mother without being hacked by my fellow mortals.  There is not one thing to buy with money; there is not one thing to sell.  Everything is granted though nothing is taken for granted.  When I bent down to the calf’s face it licked with the pure love and the mother didn’t seem to be jealous.  The master sun was fast setting and the twilight was approaching.  The green silky grass, bright green trees and colorless waterfall turned to orange of the sky and the stream looked bright and orange.  I could not remember the last twilight I saw but this one was really a magic.  I could hear a ring in my ear; no, I have not brought my smart phone (that makes humans stupid).  It was a peculiar bird in blue and violet, a tiny little wonder of nature.  With all its love it caressed my cheek with its head.  By now the calf has become more comfortable with me and started playing the games he used to play with its mother. 

The ground was wet and thus I choose the root to settle down and leaned on the trunk of the tree.  In the garden of flowers I could see the bees doing its part of work; drinking honey carrying pollen grains from one plant to the other. Many bees crossed me and not one stung, may be I am not disturbing its nature. Far away, on the top of the peak I saw a large honeycomb which looked like a happy family with no intruders to steel the hard work of the family.  If this is heaven I would be happily dead, the nature at its nature.  I called it a utopia but that was the real world when the almighty has decided to create Homo sapiens, the largest virus that earth has seen in its history of millions of years.

The real nature of everything is love and love to the core. It’s the love with no expectation in return, just to love because there is something to love and no reason beyond it.  I walked back to the river and dipped my face to feel the water, unfortunate I was thrown out of the other side of the black hole to come back to the same place, the real present world.  You see! Where ever you enter or exit you will end up in the same place only the journey between the entry and exit differs.  Happy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.