Sunday, February 13, 2011

Refill(ed) with Love

Refill(ed) with Love - A Letter to my future wife.

Disclaimer;

1. After everything set for our marriage proposal and an official meeting arranged between our families, I will come with a card to meet you, which will read;

You are not very good at making choices but

Thanks for that!

For my beautiful Wife” Printed on the cover.

I would love if our marriage happens in my custom, this might not be an issue if we both belong to the same custom What if you doesn’t belong to my custom! What if you belong to Christianity! I will have to change the words in my card to read;

My CREATOR will bless us,

Your CREATOR will bless us,

Our creators has accepted,

For us to become creators of our creation,

Who might have confusion on his/her CREATOR,

But that’s okay! Let us confuse.

Whatever religion you belong let us execute it in my custom. Hey wait! Don’t get tensed, I have a reason for that, wait for that and let me continue now.

I will say “Stop” if you’re called out from your room before all our relatives crowded to see you. “I will go meet her in room. She is not a flower in Botanical Garden for visitors”, I will say, also I have my card for you.

I will message you reaching home with your mobile number save in my phone,

“Hi! Before I going to bed,

I opened www.Google.co.in,

and typed “Sathish Kumar+yourname”,

and clicked search button.”

How else can I tell you that I am lost in you!

Before our Betrothal I will take you for a date, to confess all the days I screwed in my life and promise to kill my entire ego the same day. Hopefully, this date will happen before our Betrothal invitation got printed. Hey, I have few words to tell you other than my crap screwed stories,

“I will trust you more than the love I am goanna give you”.

True! It’s just not the love which makes everything in life, Its Trust. I might blog our date with all my confessions I made to you one day. Give me permission for that.

Here comes our marriage. After all the formalities are done, we have a custom to put a silver ring to one of the figure in your leg, “metti”.

“Forgive All my Sins,

I will Love you forever”

I will whisper in your ears and bend down to touch your feet and wear you that silver ring. Aha! This is the reason I wanted in my custom. I do not know if there is any other custom where groom bends to brides’ foot or I do not know I will get a chance to touch your foot in a heavy crowd, also, I feel no one better than you can forgive me since you are the one who will share all mine.

Hmmm! Will you cry when I take you virtually from your parents with me? Then I have to tell your mom and dad;

“Uncle, Aunty! Let this be your last trial to make my Wife cry” Not just to make you smile.

“You’re are my better half, and the rest is for you” I will remember to whisper this before my first forehead-kiss to you

Forehead-kisses are so special. Peoples who experienced might feel it which in turn tell you

“I am there for you, forever”.

“It’s what I am missing in my life so far” I have to tell you.

Where will I take first after our wedding! Pondicherry. Yes , to Arabindo ashram, to get blessed by Sri Annai and Sri Arabindo. That’s the place where I most love to be in this world and now the second one more to add to my “most love to be” place, your Heart ;). This Ashram is the place I visit many a time to cry and dry myself in mediation. No religions, no caste, no creed allowed inside but humans.

Hey! Come let’s move to Ooty where I have to tell you my college tour experience and mischief’s I did and unforgettable “thota betta” walk.

Returning back, should I say a “Thank you for listening to all my stories”? Well, if you reply with “Welcome” kiss, will make me happy.

You can call me anytime to my mobile when I am office as I don’t miss out even a call center executive, only from whom I get calls to my mobileJ.

………….

How can I stop myself kissing you when you say “We are three Now”.

I have to tell you how much I am waiting for this with few drops of tears about my cousin whom I missed and want him to come back to me.

I will not forget to get up at night to double check that everything is fine with you and kiss my baby you carry and say I love you.

“Waiting for the day to see you my sweet………………………………”

………………..

Soft hit in my tummy and a small hand pulled my bed sheet from my face and said “Anna get up….” My neighbor sweet boy, Abhi reminded me it’s very late to get up, before I finish my letter.

2. I am 25.

Here I go,

I will take my wife to my well wisher who said

“true love is unconditional,

or atleast wont bug you like this and stand by u in such crisis “ when I asked what is true love.

I want my wife to give feedback on me whether I abide the above statement to my well wisher.

Happy Valentine’s Day

Refill with Love

-Sathish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.